Monday, October 4, 2010

Tanya and Grant are running cross country and doing really well. Last week Grant came in third and ran his 2 miles in 11 min 22 sec!


Tanya came in first in the girls race last week. Running her 2 miles in 12 min 20 sec. Go Tanya!


A few weeks back we attended the stake fair and I just found the pictures on my phone.



One of our favorite Morgan's : ) is painting Ana's face so she will look like a lion!


Victor was turned into a killer shark.
Ethan has a lizard crawling on him.



Just the leaves changing when I drove home from Logan a few weekends ago... now the hills by us are full of color.

My sweet neighbor showed a few of us how to make this super yummy, and spicy, green enchilada sauce. Mmmmmm.


2 comments:

California Garners said...

Share the spicy green enchilada sauce recipe please!

Diana said...

You were in Logan and you didn't say "hi"? *sniff* :.( Oh well. Hope things are going well for you. I decided to start early this time around. I posted the details for the 2011 retreat yesterday. Already have the house reserved! Hope to see you there again!