Thursday, November 11, 2010

breaking apples w aly

Cute cousin Aly came up for dinner Sunday and Grant began eating an apple. A couple months ago he started to try different ways of breaking apples in half so he didn't have to take them cut up in his lunch. You know, they go brown and I guess he didn't like eating them whole even though he now has his braces off and can easily bite into an apple. Well, whaaala! One day he broke an apple in half. Let me say, yes, last month we went through hundreds of apples.

So Sunday Grant wasnt' eating any old apple but one that he broke in half right in front of us. Now we have all seen this 100's of times and are no longer wowed by his great feat, but Aly about fell off her chair as she watched the entire process. So the next hour was spent teaching Aly how to break and eat an apple so she can be even cooler than she already is down at BYU.









4 comments:

standfortruth said...

Amazing!!! I always knew that your kids would do spectactular things :)

California Garners said...

He has got to teach Davis that!

Tiffany said...

Soooo sad I missed that! that's what happens when you leave early. I love it and can't wait to see Gran'ts amazing new talent!

Kat Tingey said...

I want to learn how to do that!! Grant teach me too!!