Thursday, May 26, 2011

girls trip

I have returned from the not very sunny, but nice and warm, beaches of southern california. Sigh. I think I could have used another week, oh well, onward we go. My baby sister turned 30 on Monday so last week we headed off for a girls long weekend to sit/walk on the beach, shop and eat out. We had a grand time and I was finally unwinding and relaxing and it was time to go. Our first day, yes we were a bit chilly, but we soon aclimated to the breezy ocean front childless lifestyle : )





























Walked every morning on the beach, something I could easily get used to.





















Tricia left us early, but suggested we spend the day on Coronado Island, so we did and had a wonderful, next time you'll have to enjoy it with us babe!










3 comments:

samsthree said...

a highlight of my year. Loved spending time with you all.

samsthree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee and Roni Poston said...

I am sooooo jealous. Even though I just got back into the swing of things, I am feeling ready for some more "childless" times. LOL I think it is just the heat and the being prego though. My kids have been angels since I returned. :) Glad you had a good time!