Friday, January 13, 2012

January

 Making monster cookies
 I was in St. George and got a call from Troy to tell me that Tanya was cooking and somehow created 4 foot flames on the stove that burned the cabinets above the microwave.  Amazing, who knew.  Victor was making fun when I came home so we reminded him that last time he was cooking with Troy (making french fries) the paper towel roll caught on fire.  I think Troy should be banned from the kitchen...

 I forgot to get pictures of ringing in 2012!  Ethan came back up for something and so I had him pop a couple more noise makers to get these exciting 2012 pictures!  It's going to be an exciting year!  I can feel it in the cold, cold air : )

1 comment:

samsthree said...

Maybe troy should be banned from the kitchen. But then again he is cooking.
Happy New Year!