Sunday, February 26, 2012

More February


Victor had to bake something for his CTE class, he choose Texas Sheet Cake.  He did a great job.  It turned out super moist and yummy.

My parents gave us a ping pong table for Christmas this year.  We finally got it set up and in use.  The kids love it and play all the time.  I'm really the only one who hasn't used it much - little to intense for me.  Ethan was working with me and showing me how to play the other day, he won every game!

My sister-in-law, Tiffany, designs and sews bags.  She is very talented and when I saw this one I just had to get it.  Love it, isn't it darling!?!?
Happy Valentines Day!  Ana and Ethan made monster Valentine boxes for their class party last week.  They turned out great, such cleaver kids.  As usual they came home with tons of candy and cards, they had a great class party.
Tanya's had a great basketball season again this year. She's enjoyed it even more this year because she says she can understand the coach. They won their first game in the
JV tournament, but lost their second game. Good thing the HS tournament is next week, she still has some more ball to play. The photos are from the second game.







1 comment:

samsthree said...

Did he do it all by himself? Or is he more like my kids and has mom finish it. JK Victor, you can come make goodies for us. That is all I am craving. Give me some sweets.
When we come visit we need to have a ping pong tournament. Although I will def lose.
Love the vday boxes. I was so happy when Belle wanted to use hers from last year. Yep she kept it and it was in great condition. Only one adjustment. Make the whole bigger to put cards in.
I really miss times like this. Great job Tanya, wish we were there to support you.