Saturday, June 9, 2012

may diane stayed

So I don't know where April and May disappeared to.  I haven't blogged since spring break!  I couldn't believe how far behind I was.  I didn't even upload pictures for a month, so not like me.  But we survived the crazy last week of school and lived to tell about it.  I have a few more pics to upload but here is the latest with the kellers...  yes like the next six or seven posts!
As of this week.  Troy got a day of fishing in and has pretty much moved the garage into the new house (we move the 15th of May, still waiting on some carpet).  I thought I was done making decisions with the house but lots of things have popped up these past two weeks so I've been busy sorting out house stuff and scheduling all the appointments to get everything hooked up.  I took Grant to the airport on Wednesday and said good-bye, he is on a three week trip of Europe with the High School!  What an awesome adventure.  Tanya is participating in a Basket Ball fundraiser (if anyone wants to donate, feel free) and has already shot over 2,000 baskets this summer.  Victor and Morgan are taking a summer PE class.  Its M-F from 7AM - 11am for the month of June.  Yep, I'm the lucky one to get them up, actually Morgan has gotten up on her own every morning!  They think they are getting out of morning jobs and reading, I just haven't told them that I haven't made up a summer schedule yet!  This way they also get another period to take a class they want to next year.  Victor wants to take a cooking class, but couldn't with his ESL class and Morgan wants to take Drama, but couldn't give up spanish or orchestra... so summer PE it is.  Ana is taking singing through the summer and just playing with friends.  Ethan took a golf class last week and loved it, this week he is taking an archery class at the park and Ana is taking a craft class.  And next week we move!  It may be a bit before I post again, hopefully not, but one never knows.


 Our friends from Colorado were out of school the last week in May and so they came out and stayed with us.  Well they came out for a mission homecoming and to see family, but we got to play hotel with them.  So much fun to see them.  Morgan and Natalie were in Joy school together when they were three now look at them! Super cute tweens.

We got lots more baby time in with their six month old, isn't he a cute chubba.  Diane is the cake master and helped me make a super yummy strawberry cake for my mom and Kathryn's Sunday dinner/bday.  So yummy.  She was my miracle.  I was starting to get so stressed about school getting out and moving and with them here I was so distracted and just got to cook and visit and play with the baby!  It was what I needed.  Come back next year!












 more nash.

No comments: