Saturday, June 23, 2012

Time flies.. Two weeks ago..

This is backwards... Last Friday we moved into our new home! It was a long day, but very exciting! Morgan had her cooking class and made this beautiful cheese cake we ate for fathers day last Sunday. The crust was made from kit kat bars. Very yummy. Saturday after lots of unpacking we swam at grandmas and BBQed.










Unpacking the kitchen. Thanks to great friends who helped me move most of the kitchen on Wednesday it wasnt too bad.


Monday Ana had her cooking class and she made delicious. Bubble gum cup cakes and super yummy sausage rolls. Monday we also ate at the park and listened to Kat sing. Great as always.





Tuesday was our final inspection so we could move in and we needed our deck rail in, they made it just in time and isn't it gorgeous!?!? They did a wonderful job.





6:30am that Monday I was taking kids to PE and hit grants car backing out!! Left a beautiful dent, sigh.


Two Sundays ago we were so excited to hang out at the house that we made mini pizzas, no bake cookies & carrots and are in the green house. Very fun.





My primary class trying to blow bubbles w bubble gum... Yes I gave in and brought my first treat to class that week... Cute kids!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

samsthree said...

love the house, more pictures please. It makes me sad to know I won't be out there this summer. I need to recruit your girls for yummy treats. Can't wait to see you.