Sunday, May 12, 2013

May

Ethan went on his first camp out this weekend. I don't know that we ever let grant go without Troy going too. Here I am sending my baby off, good thing it was just up behind our house (still in cell coverage). I' glad his pack didn't pull him over up the steep parts. He had extra flash lights, his bow and arrow and a radio with him. Also a few changes of clothes. We got him to leave some extra stuff but he wanted to be prepared for anything. The next morning he came home in the same clothes he left in.. Hmmm.














Mother's Day. I behaved and we had a lovely day.























I have only made it to one track meet this spring. These are pics grant/friends took. He has personal bests each week running the mile - so awesome, but not fast enough for district so he's been doing high jump on the side. Grant took 4th in high jump and is going to state next week. Nicely done my man.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I just caught up on your blog! Love it when you write. My favorite line was about Mothers Day and how it was lovely because you "behaved." Ha!! I can relate to that!