Wednesday, October 2, 2013

2013 July bear lake

 I went up to youth conference at bear lake to help with food and games the first night, so ana and ethan came up with me and we stayed at the condo for the week.  Morgan joined us for a couple more days after youth conference.  It was so nice and we had a lot of fun.  We hung out at the beach every day and I read a lot of books.  I read Tell the Wolves I'm Home.  Really enjoyed it, and because of the sisters stressed out relationship with each other I had Morgan read it.  She didn't totally understand the AIDS stuff and didn't get some of the 80's comments (probably while I liked it too) and learned some new things while reading it, but I think it was good for her to see how not communicating can really cause messed up relationships.












No comments: