Friday, April 3, 2015

Ethan's 13th Birthday!

 Troy had Ethan, Ana and Victor down in St. George to relax, catch lizards and to ride bikes during the first part of spring break.  Tanya had to work and Morgan had to finish some class work from her online courses in Argentina so I stayed home with the girls.  So Ethan turned 13 while in St. George.   So we decided to celebrate a couple days after Troy and the kids got home.  My parents were so kind to open the pool and we had a bbq/cousin swim/easter egg hunt/birthday party for Ethan.  I think everyone had a good time.  He got a watch that he could put his sim card from his phone in and use it as a phone and a chameleon lamp.  Happy 13th Ethan, my baby is officially a teenager!  This is the year of teenagers for Troy and I.  Grant turned 19 at the beginning of March and Ethan 13 at the end, so 6 teens this year.  19, 18, 17, 15 turning 16, 14, 13 phew!




















No comments: