Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3rd letter from Grant

Sent: Monday, August 3, 2015 5:10 AM
Subject: Re: I dont know what to put as a subject for this week

I forgot to write in my journal all week until Sunday night so that
either means we have been working super hard and have gotten lost i
the work, or that the ping pong set that Elder Pittsenbarger bought is
absorbing all of our evenings. I wont say much on the subject other
then VICTOR BETTER WATCH OUT FOR WHEN I GET BACK BECAUSE I AM GETTING
REALLY GOOD AT PING PONG!!!

Worldly things aside, Mathias got Baptized! Wahoo! It was really cool

to see him get baptized by his Grandfather. We have been working with
Mathias for almost 14 weeks. He has made lots of progress since then.
He is definitely someone I want to keep in touch with.

We had a zone training in toulouse on Wednesday so that was really
fun. Instead of being edified by the zone leaders like normal
President wants all of the missionaries to brainstorm ideas for
implementing temples into our work. He wants us to talk about them
more while contacting, with less actives, members Everyone! We tried
out contacting and bringing up the temples. It went pretty well except
for when  people ask the question "temples? isn't that where they used
to kill lambs?" Those conversations usually stay interesting :)

We have been working more and more with Patricks sister Vivian! and so
that means we have been learning more sign language! and while we were
on exchange in albi we contacted into a deaf guy and I totally signed
to him and he got super happy!! He told us he wasnt religious but was
happy that we were outside walking around talking with people. Then he
made a bunch of hand gestures that I really didnt know! haha, I felt
like I was learning French all over again! I was pretty happy to
employ my newly developed skills though.

Our week was good. Drinking plenty of water, its cooled off but not by
much. I hope everyone is doing well! I pray for you, not during every
prayer but a fair enough amount! ;)

Avec amour,
Elder Keller



No comments: