Tuesday, January 26, 2016

letter from grant - January 25, 2016

Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 4:31 AM
Subject: The parting of the Wolf Pack

Sorry for the repeat email.
    Our week was spent in the south south of France :)Aix en Provence is
a warm college city not far from Marseilles. The zone leaders in Aix
needed help moving into their new apartment so that's what we spent
our week doing. And my legality. Oh boy, legality is a Pain. You get
to sit outside for two hours just to talk to a grumpy old lady. It's
the best.
    But Aix was good so I guess I'll talk about that. When we first got
down we discovered that the Aix zone leaders were living in a one room
apartment. They had their Bed, desks and Kitchen in the same room with
their table on the balcony outside. So they needed a lot of stuff for
their new apartment. We ran to Ikea! And bought two new bunk beds, a
new table(their old one was water warped), and a couch. All in black,
don't ask me why, it's what they asked for.
    We bought a new model of IKEA bunkbeds. They were way harder to put
up but should be a little nicer.
    We didn't get the keys from the zone leaders so we got stuck not
being able to work for a while. Eventually we moved most of their
stuff over to the new apartment. Their new apartment doesn't have
electricity so we are going to have to finish the move this week.
    We finished our week off by dropping elder Tyndale off in Albi. That
was sad. The wolf pack has been divided. I really came to love that
Spaniard. Matt Bronson must just be having the most fun mission EVER.
I am happy that Tyndale is in Albi though. He will get to meet all of
the cool people that I got to meet when I was down there. ANywho,
that's the week. Love ya

Avec amour,
Elder Keller

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm not even sure how I landed on your page but I sure do love the updates.