Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ski Day

Saturday I took Victor, Morgan and Ethan up the canyon for some ski lessons. I couldn't even begin to wrap my mind around teaching three kids to ski, so in October we signed three of them up for all day lessons (a good preseason package). It was a cold day, but with no wind, not even a breeze was blowing, it was a great ski day. The kids loved it and did great. Here they are with their instructor.


Here they are getting on the lift again for one last run of the day, pretty much so I can take a few photos of them.





Green is Ethan and black is Victor, Morgan is super cautious and slow thus not in the picture. She skiied a couple times two years ago and was so fast and crazy, I was worried she would be an out of control skiier... guess I was wrong.























Heres Morgan...











As we headed out of the canyon it got really quiet, I thought maybe it was my 80's music choice, but no they were just exhausted.

















4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sleeping kids are so sweet!

Rita said...

They look like they are dead!!!! What did you do to them. Now you know another way of wearing the kids out besides swimming. Hope your knee is better...xoxo

Lori said...

Looks like a fun day. Where are the others?

samsthree said...

Sweet! Especially when they are asleep in the car:)