Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jazz Game

Troy and I went to the Jazz game last night with my sister and her husband.  As you can see we had front row floor seats!  Justin and I had our cameras out for most of the game.  We could even read all of Darren's Tattoo's.  It was a great game and great fun to be a couple feet from all of the players!  They kept about a 10 point lead against the Mavaricks all night and won 97 to 88.  








3 comments:

Treasure Hunter said...

Carlin, It looks like you and Troy had an awesome time! Will and I used to have season tickets- but of course it was about 4 years ago, when they wern't doing very well. Hope you're having a great holiday.

JTCheneyClan said...

It really was a great time. Troy, I don't know if we will ever be able to go to another game. Unbelievable setting.

samsthree said...

Too much fun and without the kids, even better. I am sure Michael would have been jealous. Maybe I won't tell him.