The kids worked on some letter sounds and Tatiana read with me for a little bit this morning and then we were out riding bikes again... I decided to do some weeding and ready the garden for some more planting while they were out. But as soon as I started working they were all there with tools helping me weed and then they wanted to plant the plants. I know it's a bit early and those are all the milk jugs I have at the moment.... so I'm sure some things will freeze before the end of May if I don't get them covered. But it was fun to watch them help and work.
Silly side of Anastasia, such an easy going personality. Still crashes on her bike non stop and Victor isn't any help always running into people on his bike. He just like to go fast and race everyone. I'm not ready to let them in the street yet so he just plows everyone over on the sidewalks.
So once again we rode our bikes today. We also tried out roller blades, rip boards and Tatiana and I played bad mitten for a good hour. I'm am totally warn out, but they just keep on going and going. Poor Anastasia was so tired by 3 pm yesterday and by 12 noon today, but she won't go in and rest or watch tv or anything because she doesn't want to be left out. She would ride her bike and then just fall onto the grass and lay there for a bit and then get up and do it again and again.
Grant and Ethan are home from school now and so they are all going 90 miles an hour again.
2 comments:
Sounds like the sun is shining again in North Salt Lake. Wow, to have yard and garden help, what a blessing. I will save some planting and raking for a day with them. And it isn't going to rain...not on your house anyway!!
xoxoxo Mom
It is a good thing you are not here. It has been raining off and on all day. Have fun in the great weather you are having. It was good talking to you today, even if it was only for a short time.
Post a Comment