
What good looking Guys! Troy's Idaho brothers came down for a dental conference, so we all got together on Friday to visit and hang out. Betsy and the kids came down with Klint and it was fun to see their newest one, Max. Sheree came with Kim and skiied the whole week and Brady and Jaime came over with their kids, it was fun for all the cousins to run around together.


Morgan has been spoiled having Calvin to hang out with last week (they are only a few days apart) and then Maggie and Kate this weekend (she's right between them in age). We went to see Home School Musical Saturday, what a party.
5 comments:
Didn't you love Home School? We have season tickets and this show renewed our faith in DS. (At least the cast we had was so very funny!)
How fun to have cousins so close to your kids age. We don't have that-we'll we have one family but rarely see them.
I'm getting so excited for you guys? When do you leave?
Looks like so much fun. I can't believe how tall the Keller boys are. Fun for the kids to spend time with their cousins, such cute kids.
These are such cute pictures. I will have to copy and paste them onto my computer -- I didn't take any pictures at all! (Duh!) Glad to know you guys liked the play so well. My fam adored it -- wish I could've gone. PS Morgan left her jacket at my parent's house and they plan to drop it by.
Aren't I the lucky mother in law, I have the most handsome son in law, tallest too? Rita
I keep checking for updates. Are you able to send any? Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment