
Victor and I had bought some fireworks for us to light on the fourth of July. We got home and he was so excited to try some, even though it was the middle of the day. I was holding off until the elders stopped by to tell us that Elder Aguilera was going to be transferred next week, right before the kids were baptized. We were so sad Elder Aguilera wasn't going to be to the baptism, he started out teaching the kids (after the first Sunday that Tanya freaked out at church, we decided to have the elders and a translator just come and teach about why we go to church each Sunday and learning about Jesus. On the second round of discussions they talked about baptism and the kids were excited then to be baptized. We were sort of surprised, but decided to let them be baptized since they wanted to).
Back to the day of the 4th. Since the elder's had a little bit of time we broke out the fire works. Really a farewell to Elder Aggie, I know I'm a sucker.



We even got a bike chain fixed and the boys dared the missionaries to see how far they could go on the rip sticks. (see video)
Last Friday night the kids were baptized. Darling all in white.

With the missionaries.

The family after everyone left.

We had a wonderful evening. So many friends, neighbors and family members came and supported the kids. It was a really great night. Thanks for everyone's support and love both at the baptism and at the open house the next night.
1 comment:
That is wonderful. Once again we wish we could have been there. I am happy it was such a great experience.
Post a Comment