Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Big Day for the Kellers on Saturday

Tanya, Victor and Ana were all sealed to us on Saturday. It was just beautiful to see all of the children in white. Here are some of our pictures from Saturday.























inbetweeen pictures.












the girls








the boys














Off to lunch at the Garden Restaurant, the kids loved it






















later that night Grant headed off to the junior high dance, got this picture as he headed out the door... literally



Morgan had a choir concert Saturday night and sang beautifully!







These were my beautiful mother day flowers : ) Loved them.



7 comments:

Diana said...

I am SOOOOO happy for your family! The day our boys were sealed to us easily rivaled our wedding day for one of the best days of my life...and certainly was one I will never forget!

Hope things are going well for you!

Wendy said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family!! Your family reminds me so much of mine. Sealing in the morning and then off to dances and choir concerts! Just a regular busy day on a momentous special day! That's just our lot in life right now I guess....

Carol said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful. Your family is beautiful. I love the pictures all in white. What a special day. Hope all is well.

Tiffany said...

Ok you're right! Grant totally looks like Brady. Lol. I love this pics and it's so great that you got so many! What an awesome event!

Jen said...

Congratulations! What a great day! The family looked so great in white. What a great event to cap off Mother's Day. Even though I know there are good days and bad, we all know that this event makes it all worth it. Hope you are well.

That pool looks amazing, I want to come next time! :) J/K

samsthree said...

What a wonderful day. The pictures are beautiful and the weather was nice. Love all the flowers what a amazing day. So happy for you!

standfortruth said...

Beautiful Beautiful! It looks like a perfect day.
Christy