Sunday, July 21, 2019

Can We Do It? Yes We Can!

(sorry for my bob the builder heading I am getting worse and worse and thinking of weekly captions haha)
Fun fact of the week! In Australia, Kangaroos are about as common as deer and considered pests.

Hi! :)

This week has been good! On Tuesday we had Zone conference, and our Mission President is super hyped and ready to help our mission progress! Last year we had 213 baptisms, and he's set a goal for 500 this next year!! We are way excited if not a little overwhelmed. But I really feel that we can do it :)
We have been working with two kids, ages 11 and 10, for the past few weeks and this last week we met and started teaching their mom! We are excited to help bring the family closer together as they learn more about the gospel.
One funny story was it was raining this week while we were walking to a street to door knock, and Sister Isabell excitedly says "My dreams of tracting in the rain are finally being fulfilled!" I was laughing and smiling so hard. She has the most gusto I have ever met in a sister and I am so stoked for this transfer! We finna baptize all of Rototuna this transfer! haha.
I don't think too much else happened... New Zealand is still as beautiful as ever, I am still eating more food than I ever have in my life, and the Book of Mormon is still true! As always...

I read this cool scripture in Hebrews 4:14-15 that talks about how even though He was perfect and never succumbed to sin, Christ was tempted just like we are. Because He was just as susceptible to temptation as we are, He truly is able to feel each of our pains and heartaches on a personal level. Never forget that our Saviour loves you :)

I love love you all!
SK








No comments: