Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Happy Birthday


So half of my birthday candles made it onto that cake and look at it glow!! I had a wonderful little get-a-way for my birthday. Troy had them do the CTR, but with CTK on my cake because my initials are CTK... little silly, but it was a cake. Hung out with my mom and sisters in Park City for the weekend. We did a lot more shopping than we planned on. We took in a Ski Jump show which was amazing! I actually got to sleep in which was nice and relaxing, especially after getting up at 6:30 the last two weeks for school. I really enjoyed my getting up at 8 am during the summer! I was spoiled. Thanks everyone.


just being silly...

7 comments:

Betsy said...

What a fun get-a-way! Good for you! Looks like a great birthday. The cake from Troy is awesome.

PS I love the cut and color of your hair. It looks so darling on you! I think I may be going longer too -- I'll probably copy you. :)

Wendy said...

Fun! Nothing better than get away girl weekends!

Carol said...

Ride em' cowgirl!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I miss sleeping in too! I'm glad you had a great Birthday.

Lori said...

Carlin, you look great and so rested. Happy belated birthday from me. 29?
Fetal alcohol syndrome? What are the symptoms a child would have from that? Boy, I thought kids were supposed to be in good health to be adopted. Anything but, huh?

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday Carlin! It looks like a super fun one! And Troy's little post with the kids was adorable as well as the cake!

Jen said...

Happy belated! I just got caught up and you all look happy! Take care.

samsthree said...

So sad I missed it. It sounds like you had fun. Happy birthday!