1 week ago
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
My Happy Birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Packages mailed to:
465 Tuhikaramea Road
Temple View
Hamilton 3218
New Zealand
Letters mailed to:
PO Box 9542
Waikato Mail Centre
Hamilton 3240
New Zealand
7 comments:
What a fun get-a-way! Good for you! Looks like a great birthday. The cake from Troy is awesome.
PS I love the cut and color of your hair. It looks so darling on you! I think I may be going longer too -- I'll probably copy you. :)
Fun! Nothing better than get away girl weekends!
Ride em' cowgirl!! Looks like you guys had a blast! I miss sleeping in too! I'm glad you had a great Birthday.
Carlin, you look great and so rested. Happy belated birthday from me. 29?
Fetal alcohol syndrome? What are the symptoms a child would have from that? Boy, I thought kids were supposed to be in good health to be adopted. Anything but, huh?
Happy birthday Carlin! It looks like a super fun one! And Troy's little post with the kids was adorable as well as the cake!
Happy belated! I just got caught up and you all look happy! Take care.
So sad I missed it. It sounds like you had fun. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment