Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grant's Birthday!

Grant wanted a long board this year - I took a picture just haven't uploaded it yet. So family birthday party at Grandma and Grandpa's house! We got a chocolate cake with mint ice cream, yummy. Here we are singing, yep as scary as it looks : ) My baby is 15 and growing up. He has one page left to write of his Eagle project and we can go get his learners permit, but I think he no longer cares! One day, I guess I'm more excited for him to learn to drive than he is.







Tanya had to cook crepes for her CTE class at school, so here is her mixing and cooking them. We filled them with bananas, nutella then rolled them and sprinkled powder sugar on top - a really healthy dinner!












Last week Victor had his band concert.



Percy had bladder stones removed - 25 total. Poor dog has probably been in a lot of pain

And Morgan had her orchestra concert.






1 comment:

samsthree said...

It just kills me to see how fast life is going by. It makes me miss you all the more. We love you. Happy bday grant. Austin misses you terribly. If you ever feel like giving up grant for a week or two let us know we would love to have him here in PA.