Saturday, October 15, 2011

Spirit Run

 Last night Morgan and I attended a concert at the assembly hall in SLC.

Today the family ran our first 5K.  We were supporting the Jr. High fundraiser.  We had a great time and the kids did really well.  I even crossed the finish line, just under 40 min.  Ethan and Ana ran the 1K around the field, but I think Ethan could maybe run the 5K next year.  Grant came in first for our family around 20 min, Tanya came in first place for the girls - 22 min something, Victor was at 24 min, Morgan walked with a friend for part of the race and I came in first in the 40 year old catagory.  Yipee!



















 We came home to find a bird in our house, cute little thinkg.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Carlin, you're AWESOME!!! I am so proud of you for running! Way to go. Such cute kids. . .as always.

California Garners said...

The family that sweats together, sticks together (eeeww...)

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh! I think finding a bird in my house would increase my heart rate more than running a 5K!
Way to go on your run! What a great thing to do with your family.

samsthree said...

we found one too love belle