Sunday, April 27, 2008

Get Ready for Summer in Idaho





























Betsy is always doing cute flash back moments, so... I thought I'd just look and see what my oldest pictures I have on this computer were.  It's our Summer 2004 up at McCall, Idaho with the Keller family.  Four years ago our kids were still babies!  I can't believe how much they have grown up.  I don't have any good pictures of Grant because he was hunting frogs the entire trip so I just have pictures of his back.  So, get ready, these cousins will all be back together in a couple more months!

(Yes, I almost always have my eyes closed in pictures... thus there aren't many pictures of me floating around.  Don't believe me ask Troy or my mom!)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

We weren't there that summer, but I'm soooo excited for this summer because we will be there! Or atleast I will, we never know what Jason's doing! Cute pics!

Carlin said...

You were there that summer! I have pictures of you and jason on the 4 wheeler!! I'll email them to you.