Friday, April 18, 2008

Miss Morgan

Things are good.  Morgan and I got up really early this morning to go into Primary Children's Hospital so she could have her tubes replaced.  The past few months Morgan has had a lot of strange drainage and a couple ear infections.  Some tissue had grown into her tubes and was causing problems.  So today we had the old (2 1/2 year old) tubes taken out and new ones put in. Everything went well and Morgan is doing great.  She had been excited to go back and make another doll (we forgot the last doll and she reminds me every now and then that we left it at the hospital) and she wanted to try the bubble gum sleeping gas, last time it was cotton candy.  Last time we went she was very ANXIOUS and they pulled out everything and did all sorts of games and activities with her to help her feel more comfortable.  The sweet nurses answered all 500 questions she had.  This time she was super excited and all she wanted to talk about was making a new doll and all the TV she would get to watch when she was done.   I'm glad she did so well and now I think I might go take a little nap while she watches all the TV she has planned for the day.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Morgie, I didn't know you were having surgery! I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well. Keep us posted carlin. We love you!!!!!!!