Saturday, May 17, 2008

Undone


Ok, so I couldn't just put one song on!  I just love listening to her and have to share.  Again not the greatest recording, but I loved it.  This MS benefit is really great, 5 artists play guitar to raise money for MS at the local high school.  Kat's done it with Mike Murphy, man/teacher who started it all, for 8 years now.  Sorry, Kat I didn't have enough camera space to record all of your songs and forgive me that I posted this with your little voice crack.. Trish told me that was mean, but I love to watch you play your songs, as you can see my kids love it too.  Love ya!  This is her song Undone, which she was inspired to write after reading Stephanie Meyer's Twilight.  

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Carlin,
I love all of the pictures on your blog! You guys are so cute! I love the sand dunes picture with you and all the kids just sitting there! Thanks for posting stuff about me I appreciate your support!
Love ya