I combined both songs so it's not so long. They didn't have microphones for the Choir so they are really quiet, but Grant did a great job. He reminded me of Haley Mills in Parent trap playing the guitar and he sang really well in the Tiger, Tiger song. Awesome!
Ethan and Marina came with me to see Grant and we met Grandma and Grandpa Tingey there. Grandpa and Ethan had to leave for a bit to fly the airplanes they made out of their programs, but at least they waited until Grant was done. Morgan, Anya and Ivan went to Nick's house to swim and have dinner. I guess Ivan finally ate a hamburger, progress. Marina tried one Tuesday at the BBQ. Anya likes to try everything and will eat about anything, although she doesn't like the dressing we put on our salads. I guess they just partied and talked all night. Again Lori saved me! Thanks a million : )
1 comment:
Grant that is so awesome! You are so talented. Keep practicing. We love you.
Post a Comment