This past weekend we had cute Grayce stay with us while her parents were on an exciting getaway to Boston (to eat cannoli). We also were privileged to have Kim and two of his Priests come down for General Conference. We missed having Klint and his boys come down this spring, but I will say two boys are nothing compared to 5-8. I think Kim had it pretty easy. Although, all the guys that have come have been great; helpful, polite and just good kids.
Even though it rained all weekend and it was a little chilly outside the younger kids wanted to play in the playhouse. So, we had a couple (fruit) tea parties in the playhouse with Morgan, Ethan and Grayce. They thought that was a lot of fun. Especially because we got the piggy plates and cups out for them to use. Fine china for those under 10. Or was it the cup of sugar cubes they got to add to their tea?
My children were also very spoiled, because they had cousins over I didn't make them watch one session of conference. In fact I put a movie on during each session so that I could listen to conference in a quiet house. Hmm, how accountable....
Everyone hung out for the Saturday afternoon session and Brady and the girls came over for dinner after the second session on Saturday. We were a little rude and played a game of Settlers while Brady and Troy fed the kids dinner. Maybe it was that bad. Brady headed out after dinner and since it was pouring rain Kim's crew decided not to stand in line to get tickets for the Priesthood session at the Conference Center and went to the stake center with Troy and Grant.
We were happy to hear that Preston was coming down with Kim. He and Grant hung out the entire time. I only saw them when they surfaced for food, good thing because I was trying to learn the correct rules to Settlers... Tricia we need to talk (or play a game the real way).
1 comment:
Carlin, Troy and family. Thanks for letting Grayce hang for the weekend. She very much enjoyed her time and we very much enjoyed the cannolis
Post a Comment