Friday, November 21, 2008

Home Study before Twilight

We ended up having our home study done last night!  It seemed to go really well, McKay is great and she already has our paperwork all done and ready to submit!  We just need Troy to go on Monday and be fingerprinted again then we can turn everything over to Homeland Security for approval.  

So after a crazy day of trains and questions I headed off to see the 12:50 am showing of Twilight last night with some neighbors and friends (it was a totally packed theater, we counted three empty seats).  At 10:30 pm we went and had breakfast at Village Inn until 12:10.  The only other people in there during that time were women!  Pretty funny, everyone hanging out and eating wasting away time until we could go see Twilight.  Lorie was so afraid she would fall asleep, but she kept us all going.  She chatted with everyone and asked everyone we saw if they were for Edward or Jacob.  She was a riot.  She's also the one with the boys in pink who were selling Twilight shirts.  We wanted the pink shirts they had on that said, "Twilight girls are the sexiest" or something like that... I'll remember tomorrow after I have a good nights sleep... but they weren't selling those, just wearing them.  Grant's actually going to babysit for our neighbors tonight, all the babysitters are busy because everyone else is going tonight, at a reasonable hour (but probably not as much fun), to see Twilight.




2 comments:

Tirsa said...

How fun! I just got back from the movie. Really liked it (except for the occasional cheesy parts!). Can't wait for the second one to come out...

samsthree said...

My favorite part was the baseball scene. I had fun sitting with Panda and laughing at some of the scenes. It was a great night. I took a nap at 6:30 for a couple of hours just to make sure I wouldn't fall asleep during the movie. Or driving home. (PS. tell Sara Ebert Hi, as I am typing I just realized the girl in blue is Emma!)