Thursday, November 20, 2008

Starting to look like Christmas!

These are my activity day girls, we only had about half come, but that ment more candy for those who came.  They had a great time and we planned a couple activities for the night we are in charge of the Relief Society Nursery.  

I have activity day girls coming over in a little bit to plan our upcoming baby sitting activity and then we are decorating cookie trains.  That is my favorite part of the Christmas Season, decorating cookie trains.  We love making them and the kids love delivering them (and eating the candy).  I think we are ready for the girls, I hope we have enough frosting!  The last few times I've had about 12 girls come, it's great and Morgan just loves having all the girls in our house.  Today will be a party.

4 comments:

samsthree said...

Wow, this made me homesick. I need to make a list of everything needed. I think we are going to try and do this and invite kids over to do it. I like how the trains are already made and all they need to do is decorate them. Have fun:-)

Tirsa said...

Those are so cute! They look similar to the cake I made Ez for his first birthday. I like the idea of doing it with cookies though!

Rita and Bruce said...

Can I order 24 trains frosted together waiting for the candy? And have them delivered to my house? You will be the favorite activity day leader for the rest of your life. I am buying cookies and candy all ready too. xoxo

Hay said...

WOW...this looks awesome. You are the greatest. I am sooo sad I couldn't be there that day to help but my body wasn't having it yet! Thanks for all you do Carlin.:)