Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Morning Hike

The kids are out of school all week for Thanksgiving.  So we decided to take advantage of the cool, but dry weather and go on a hike.  We headed up above our house to get a look at the Salt Lake Valley, but it was a bit hazy.  It was nice in the sun, but pretty cold in the shady parts of the trail, we were glad we picked the trail with the fewest trees so we were in the sun most of the time.  We headed off at 9: 20 and even though most of the trail was covered in frost, it was a beautiful day.  I guess winter is coming, maybe we'll have a white Christmas.

1 comment:

samsthree said...

These pictures are beautiful. Wow the kids home all week. I wouldn't have gotten anything accomplished for Thanksgiving. I have only been to the store three times this week and it is Wednesday.