Tanya is in 6th grade and doing well. The kids and teachers have been really nice to her and have been really helpful. I forget how used to their English we are. Some of the teachers have had a really hard time understanding her, but I think it's getting better. She is very happy to have a regular routine in her days again and she keeps asking her teachers for homework... I wonder if she will regret that one day. I don't know, she'd rather do work books than play with other kids (unless they are under the age of 5). We are working on that too, she does tend to get along better with 9 and 10 year old girls. We are on a 9 month waiting list to have all three of them look at for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Two doctors have now told us they think that Ana for sure has FAS.
1 week ago
1 comment:
Grant looks SO mature! Stop growing up!! :) Glad to hear school is going well.
Post a Comment