Ethan and his Kindergarten class singing a song about the early days of the United States.
I had my camera all ready for the kids "Show What You Know" day at school and I forgot it. I did have Troy's little fishing camera, but it doesn't do so well when taking pictures at a distance. Each term every class gets to perform a song, dance, instrument, play, poem, etc. that they have learned for the other grades and parents. It's a lot of fun to see the different things they are learning. And of course my children are the most talented ones of all! They did so great today! Morgan had her lines memorized and only checked her place a couple times and ethan sang loud the entire song and it was a long song! I knew Grant's drama class got to be the chorus for the Jr. High play, but I didn't know they got to dance too. He was awesome! Next time I'll take my camera so I can video them and then I'll learn how to post the video on here.
1 comment:
To get a close up on these pictures, you can right click on the picture and chose "Open Link in New Window". You will then get a GIANT sized picture and can see things close up. Sometimes good, sometimes a little scary.
Troy
Post a Comment