Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to School

What adorable kids!  They were up, fed, dressed and ready to go as I rolled out of bed Wednesday morning.  All three of them are so excited to get back onto a schedule and see their friends.  I'm sure in a month I'll be hearing their cries of how unfair their teachers are for giving them tons and tons of homework.  As for right now they have the best and coolest teachers ever and just love the socializing that school allows them.  Oh, me... I'm going back to school too.  I start next week with pottery 101.  4 sweet hours of muddy mess that is not in my own home and best of all, no homework.  

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I didn't know you were going to take a Pottery class, that's so fun! Congrats! Keep us updated. Love you!

Betsy said...

How fun! Another big sigh of jealousy that your kids wear uniforms. Maybe someday. . . They look adorable. (Is Ethan's collar down?!?)

Have so much fun at your pottery class. What an absolute blast. Aren't you giving to me for Christmas this year? (Wink, wink)