With Troy out of town on Thursday I figured it wouldn't hurt to slack off a little on my birthday! I really didn't even have to try, it all sort of happened. I got up and dressed and checked my email when my dear friend Diane called from Colorado. Very exciting and we chatted for over an hour (nothing unusual). Then Suzie called to see if I wanted to go to lunch, which with no other plans how could I pass that up? So we headed off to Plates and Palates in Bountiful and had a very enjoyable lunch. She had never eaten there so it was fun to introduce her to one of my favorite lunch spots. In fact we ran into my neighbor there who I usually eat there with. Suzie and I ended up hanging out until the bus came with the kids from school. I got the kids snacks and started on home work and had a message on Facebook from a friend on my I-Phone so I checked it out on the computer (still easier for me to reply on the computer). And my friend in DC had sent me birthday wishes and cake. Then my door bell rang and my friend Heather had brought me by a chocolate cake. And on the door step were brownies from my visiting teachers and cute, yummy soap from Sara. I was just spoiled all day long. To top it off Suzie brought bread and jam to go with our dinner and then I left Grant in charge and went out to the movies with my mom and sister! What a day....

Wait it's not over! Troy invited my whole family and Brady and Jamie's family over for cake and ice cream on Sunday. I had to post the Keller family pic, it might be the only family picture we get of them! We ate left overs from the neighborhood party we had at our house Saturday night. Then some cookies, cake and ice cream. And Kathryn even came up and played her guitar for me! So spoiled am I!
Thanks hun!! Love ya -- Grant took this picture, pretty good shot. (better if I had worn heels!)
1 week ago
3 comments:
What a fun birthday! I thought of you all day, but am glad I didn't call because you wouldn't have been there anyway. ;) Isn't the iphone fun? Klint got a new one and gave me his old one. So cool. I love the picture of you and Troy. I'm so glad your birthday was happy! htdtlf
he he he, I totally new you were getting an iphone and I'm probably a nerd for posting that, but I don't care! Happy Birthday! Love You!
That was a very fun birthday! I'm glad you had a great time, you deserve it!
Love!
Deby
Post a Comment