Friday, September 19, 2008

You're It!  'tagged by Tiff4 places I visit over and over:

1. My (our family) blog
2. Target
3.  Allergist's office
4. Barnes and Noble
4 people who call, text, or email me regularly:
1. Troy
2. Suzie
3. Diane
4. Mom
4 favorite foods:  (I'm not good with one answer)
1. veggies: corn, green beans, squash
2. fruits:  strawberries, pears, watermelon, raspberries, peaches
3. Chicken Fajita Salad at Plates and Palates 
4. treats: Chocolate Ice Cream and Kit Kat
4 places I would rather be:
1. I like being home in my house (took a couple years, but I like it now)
2. warm: Hawaii, Belize
3. city: London, NYC
4. close: grandma's, bear lake
4 movies I would watch over and over: 
1. Pride and Prejudice (BBC & Keira, any Jane Austin)
2. French Kiss (any Meg Ryan)
3. Scarlet Pimpernel
4. Any of the X-Men Movies
4 bands or groups I love to listen to:
1. Tom Petty
2. Jack Johnson
3. Most Musicals: Jane Eyre, Mamma Mia, Scarlet P, Wicked, Joseph, Secret Garden
4. Any good 80's music 
4 people I am tagging:
1. Any one who reads this and hasn't done it
2. 
3. 
4. 

No comments: