I finally uploaded pictures from my phone from the past two weeks. I need to get batteries for my camera. So not the best quality, but pictures none the less. After Victor went on Lady bug bop last week he was super excited to go on Rocket Re-entry. Loved it. All of the kids love the Terror ride. Tanya and Victor have been on it dozens of times, but will still only ride with me or Grant... I'm not sure what is scaring them. Ana loves it, we are finding she loves zombies and vampires. I guess that is why she loves to watch Scooby-Doo so much. Victor also loved this ride. He's not a huge fan of the roller coasters, but loves anything that goes in circles. He also cracks me up because half the time when he gets on a ride he will get on and sit with a family -- this ride he sat with a man and a boy that were together. On the tilt-a-whirl instead of riding with Tanya and Morgan he got in with a family of four. Then the other half of the time he refuses to ride with anyone else and rides alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment