Sunday, June 28, 2009

Save a Child Run/walk













5 comments:

Jen said...

It looks like it was fun! Did they raise a good amount of money from it? I've been wondering how it went. Everyone here is talking about all the kids they want to send with the group this fall. They have a lot of kids in mind.

Wendy said...

My boys are in your last two pictures. Austin looks so thrilled to be taking tickets on the slide.
It was good to see you-however briefly. Your littlest one (Anya?) walked with me on the walk and I was keeping a pretty brisk pace. Knowing she has heart issues, I was so hoping I would need to brush up on my CPR skills but she did just fine! After the walk, I was collecting my kids Wingers coupons and Tanya took Anya's from her and handed it to me-like I was the official collector or something. I told her it was Anya's and to take it to her Mom. I hope you got it!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you at the event. The kids had so much fun.

Margie said...

Hi Carlin, it was fun to visit with you yesterday. I hear you and your husband are good friends with Steve Jorgensen. His sister is my best friend. Small world.
Love the cute pictures, you have a beautiful family.
Margie

samsthree said...

I love the pictures of the kids in the trees. Fun stuff.