Sunday, October 11, 2009

Conference weekend

Last Saturday Troy and I were able to listen to General Conference and Sunday we let the kids do crossword puzzles and matching games while Sunday morning session was on, then they were turned loose for the rest of the day. They also had to help tie a quilt. Victor was a wiz on the quilt and did a great job, it was a tad to stressful for Tanya. Grant and Morgan did their share and Ana and Ethan raced to finish it up. I couldn't believe how much of the quilt those little fingers were able to do. I was constantly threading needles trying to keep up with those two and didn't hear much of the morning session, but it was worth it to see Ana focus on anything for longer than 10 minutes and not bite, hit or pinch anyone in that time. I may have to keep a quilt on all of the time.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is a great idea to have your kids help with a quilt! You're are such a great mom carlin! I hope I'm like you someday. It's good to see that Ana is feeling better even if she is biting. :)

Carol said...

Sounds like things are going well. You guys are awesome.

Betsy said...

You amaze me!

samsthree said...

What a good idea! I will have to do that when my kids get old enough to help out.