Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Before Thanksgiving

I can't believe I havent' blogged for an entire month!  Where did the time go?  So here is a flash back to before Thanks Giving...  sometime in November.

 preparations for thanksgiving...Our thankful chain.

 Ethans Jr. Jazz team, thanks to me Troy ended up coaching.  Thank heavens another dad, Dave, has been around every week Troy has been gone and has taken over the coaching.  I don't know that I could have done it!

 Snow, snow snow.  Our first real dumping, enough to make snowball forts.


 My new phone, love it - forgot to save my calendar so playing a bit of catch up on dr. appointments and guessing on hair appointments...

1 comment:

samsthree said...

Time flies. I haven't posted as much as I use to either. Too busy doing other things. Love the new phone by the way. Have fun with it.