Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine Fun

Last weekend Morgan had a dozen girls over for a valentine brunch.  We had a SILLY lunch and made these cute fleece pillows.  The foods on the menu were all substituted with  valentine words.  For example the drinks were listed as "Love Potion".  They filled out their four courses on the menu and we served one silly course after another!  Thank goodness Troy was there, I should have hired a couple servers, I could hardly keep up filling the plates for all of the girls.  Troy ended up being the entertainment during the lunch.  He got girls to bite into jalapeno peppers and he caught anything they threw at him with his MOUTH.  Wish I had gotten some pictures of that.  The foods ranged from candy, grapes, large marshmallows and believe it or not, even jell-o.   We all had a great time and Morgan got to have lots of girls come play, her dream come true!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Carlin, you are such an awesome mom. It's no wonder my kids like you best. You're the COOLEST! (Troy's pretty cool, too.) What a fun party for Morgan.