Monday, August 2, 2010

Girls Trip weekend of 24th

So Friday, the 23rd of July, I drove to St. George with my mom and her friend Jax. We went out to lunch and shopped and went out to dinner. We went down for a girls get-a-way and to see some shows. We met Tricia and Kathryn in Cedar City the next day to see Much A Do About Nothing, on of my favorite Shakespearian plays. They did a marvelous job and I laughted and laughted. We drove around for a bit and then watched the show on the lawn, the green show. Then that night saw Pride and Predjudice, another of my favorites. But we were a tad disappointed, there is so much to cover that it just jumped from scene to scene & line to line, which kills all the suspense and tension you need in that story. So we bought a copy of the movie and watched it the next morning before we headed home.


Kathryn curled my hair, this is what I look like with ringlets...
The next night our family had dinner with our good friends to celebrate their Ethan's birthday. It was a lot of fun and we even had some fireworks to say good-night.



No comments: