Monday, August 2, 2010

Trek

Grant when Troy picked him up from the church parking lot. Troy said he was pretty grumpy until he had showered and eaten some food, then he livened up and told all about his week on Trek in Wyoming.











Grant headed off to the church at 5:30 am on July 20th to go on Trek. I got up took a picture and went back to bed. Troy took him up to the church to put him on the bus, with his Trek family, that took him over the mountains to Wyoming. They divided up the families so that no one knew each other. He didn't get any pictures of him with his family, but they are having a reunion tomorrow night so hopefully we can get some from his Ma and Pa. Would have loved to have seen Grant pushing his handcart and helping his family out.



1 comment:

samsthree said...

Oh my, I have never done this and am so proud of Grant. Michael told me not to worry because our stake will be doing it in a couple of years and we could be a ma and pa. Hmmm I don't know what I think of that, but after reading the fire and the covenant I have a greater rescpect for the pioneers and for Grant. Grant if we do end up doing it I only want to hear the good.