Let me know if theres anything I can do to help! I emailed Ethan so hopefully I can continue to encourage him to stay on the right path towards a mission Haha.
Love you heaps!!
Sk
On Mon, 14 Jan 2019, 3:17 PM carlin keller,
Oh sorry so with the mucus if you could buy a suedefed, the little round red pills, that should drain your mucus without drying you out more. Allergy pills will dry you out and you'll stay congested, after the mucus clears up then you can take allergy pills. I also like the Advil cold and sinus, it has a little bit of suedefed with some Advil in it. You could take two Advil with the suedefed if you wanted. It will take 30 min to start to drain and in an hour if it isn't take another (if they are just the little round red pills, not the 24 hours suedefed).
Hope that helps out.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 6:58 PM, Morgan Keller
Also my lips have been very dry for about two weeks, and I've had a caught with lots of mucus. Any connection between the two? I've been drinking heaps of water, but no change so far. I was wondering if it was stress...
Thanks medical mama ;)
Much love!
SK
On Mon, 14 Jan 2019, 2:46 PM Morgan Keller,
Haha my companion is from the islands which means shes pretty "dodgey" as we say down here... not super bad, she just sleeps in and listens to worldly music.
Cool story about that tho, at the beginning of the transfer she had movies on her phone and showed me and I told her I didnt want to watch but I didnt care she had them. Last week she told me that she deleted them all and for some reason being companions with me made her want to be more obedient Haha.
We are getting work done though! She is very hard working and is always ready to knock the next door, which is good because I'm usually done at the end of the day. I really love her I just have been pretty stressed which has made things a little tense. But it's all goods now!
On Mon, 14 Jan 2019, 2:17 PM carlin keller,
Those are good questions! I'll have to ask around, the ancestor questions would be good ones for the grandparents... Then feed me the answers ðð
So Thursday Shane proposed to Kate! Kate is the drill team coach for the HS in Rexburg. So they were performing a routine that late and Maggie had put together so she had invited Shane and his family. So he talked to the girls and had them put together a 30 second dance routine that he walked down the middle of and then he gave Kate flowers and proposed!! Maggie filled it all so it's on Facebook, super cute and so so so Kate ðððð
So she's getting married on April 12th?? I think. In the Meridian Idaho temple.
Exciting times!!
So if you mission companion good? Does she follow the rules and go do missionary things? Or is that just on splits that you get with good missionaries??
ððð
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 6:06 PM, Morgan Keller
Oh yeah also random question, who was the first person to convert on both sides of our family? I was thinking about it the other day and realized I dont know who started the family chain of members!
Also hows the Kate situation?
On Mon, 14 Jan 2019, 2:06 PM Morgan Keller,
Hahahaha all of my clothes still fight, just the slacks are a little tight because it's right around my belly. But if you send anything please send skirts and dresses!! Its too hot for slacks Haha. I'm going to do more exercises this transfer, I think the lack of has caused me to gain weight. That and the fact my companion can cook...
How are things with my lisence coming along? Any update?
Good to hear about Ana, sorry things are stressful with that one. Yous are always in my prayers!
I've been pretty trunky this week and just missing the whanau heaps. Thanman and banana have no idea how lucky they are to be able to spend so much time with their parents! Probably the thing I miss most on the mission so far.
Thanks for all your support! I miss you like crazy but theres honestly no where else in the world I'd rather be :)
Much love!!!
SK
On Thu, 10 Jan 2019, 4:11 PM carlin keller,
Hey beautiful
So I have this box ready to send, but then you said your pants don't fit... I was sending dresses I bought for you, but do you think they will be to tight? Should I wait? Would you rather have pants? Sigh. Not sure what to do... I may still send it, but I'll feel bad if stuff doesn't fit. Know I was trying. Do you guys have weights you can do exercises with, that helps burn calories or running, but you have to do at least 2 miles a day for running to work.
So I'm still working on what I'm going to say in my talk on Sunday. I have thoughts and then they are gone. It was a bit of a dramatic well with Ana so I'm not feeling like I should be speaking on Christ and yet it's what I've needed to be studying. It does make me a smidge more defiant though, I'm so tired of the same battle over and over I already feel like I've forgiven 7x70 ðð. I'm still being a bit of a butt, but it is starting to pass.
Ask your mission president of we found a used Viola if your dad could drop it off in Aukland if they could get it to you. If they would care?? You could leave it when you went home... I don't know, just a thought
Tomorrow I'm going to Laura Jacobson's wedding! Timpanogos Temple. Very excited for her, hope it all goes well! her dad had taken all of the kids on a cruise over Christmas and they had gotten delayed in Shanghai so she just got back in the States Monday. So super crazy!
Percy is still trooping along. Funny dog. Did I send you the cute picture Becky took off me and Percy with a hat on? Too funny
I'm struggling with the cold here, definitely missing the green of Texas and the blue skies!! We are going to have to retire to a sunnier place, Utah may be the death of me... Sigh. Sorry this hasn't been super up beat, I'm aware of stuff and am pulling out of it ððĪŠ
The ups and downs of life ð
Did read d& c 78: 17-19 this week, helpful and lovely.
Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children, and you have not as yet understood how great blessings the father hath in his own hands and prepared for you;
And he cannot bear all things now ; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours.
And he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious; and the things of this Earth shall be added unto him, even an hundredfold, yay, more.
I'll send a couple pics tomorrow. Love you
Mom
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
No comments:
Post a Comment