Monday, January 7, 2019

Mom and Morgan's first exchange of January 2019

Things are good over here! I definitely have gained weight Haha. Our mission is letting us wear slacks now and I tried on the ones we bought in NYC and they were a little tight... Haha... rip

That's so funny to hear about Kate. I think shes super obsessed with the idea of marriage, but I'm glad shes taking a step back to see if this is what she wants her eternity to be like. How does Betsy feel about it?

I loved all the videos from the Kellers!! Man I miss new years with them. I'm glad everyone is having a good time tho :)

Good luck with banana, I emailed her so hopefully she responds. I'm so proud of Ethan! He is going to do so much good.

You are the best ever!! Thanks so much mama!

Much love,
Sister Keller

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019, 6:18 AM carlin keller, wrote:
Hello Sister Keller

I hope you are doing well.   It seems like we just skyped with you, not that it's been another week.  I guess the Holidays made time go by quicker.  Although it seemed slower day by day.  I'm thinking I must be in a bit of a rut since I'm struggling to recall the past couple weeks to write to you about them.  Bit stressful where Ana wouldn't come out of her room all Christmas Eve, due to the fact we took the phone away again and I told her she was never getting another one.  Little extreme but Dad & I feel like something has to change.  She got her phone back and 3 days later it was up in her room and she had her laptop in her room and had been on it all night.
We give an inch and she takes 3 feet.

Ok, maybe I'll go back and cut that.  Lets remember some happy moments!  hahaha
Ethan took Ana, Grayce and Mason and they went up skiing/snowboarding the day after Christmas, they met Isabelle and Olivia up at Brighton for night skiing.  Sounds like they had a great time.

Ethan had a talk on Sunday and he did a really great job!  He's growing up.  Then we headed up to Idaho for New Years Eve.  As usual Betsy hosted and entertained us all.  We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Kellers which was nice to get to visit with them too.  We chatted until midnight our first night and for a few hours the next morning.  It was fun to hear about everyone and the paintings Grandma has been working on.  Grant and Kirsten stayed their with us also. 

So we made it up on Sunday for Sunday dinner with the Keller's and hung out for a bit with everyone.  Then I went with Betsy and her girls to do some shopping on Monday.  Then just prepped food and visited with Betsy and Kate.  Kate's fiance, almost fiance, talked about them living on a farm to raise their kids and Kate was freaking out a bit and rethinking the whole thing!  So they are keeping the temple date for now, but are going to date a bit when she gets back to Rexburg to get to know one another a bit better.

So I'm sure you've heard that there have been changes to the temple film.  Interesting.  As I've heard mentioned so I guess I can say the wording is much more female friendly.  I went on Thursday and there was a bit of a wait at the temple to get into a session!  What would it be like if that were always the case, there would be so many more temples!  Crazy to think it could be like that.  But to change the wording they cut one of the old films and made it like a narrated slide show.  Felt like I was back in seminary as a kid.  Hahaha 

Yesterday we finished taking all of Christmas down, so now I want to find paintings to fill up some wall space and figure out what kind of space I need or want in the house.  I really just need to get some cabinet or shelves in the laundry room to see how much craft/sewing stuff can go in there.  Every time I go upstairs I think instead of a craft/sewing space that room should be a game/toy room...  But then I'm back to what kind of space I want/need.  I'd like somewhere I could keep papers out and work on Family History stuff, but that can't be on the main floor without a door.  I'll find my place...  or i need to go get a job!  Just don't know what I want to do there either...  volunteer somewhere maybe??

Well, love you tons and so glad you are busy and serving!  Love it.  Love all the pictures you sent :)
Love
mom

No comments: