Wednesday, December 30, 2009

After Christmas















The day after Christmas Troy took the kids to Idaho to visit family. Carlin was to go on a trip that didn't work out so she went to a show and flying with a friend and then went to St. George with her mother to meet with people about the house they are buying down there.





Here are some pictures that Troys mom took of them while they were in Idaho. I'll also see what I can upload.




Here is my mom and I in St. George, yes wore our coats. It was cold, not as cold as SLC, but cold. And much warmer than the day Jen took me flying in this little plane! We had a high of 17 degrees that day. But it was fun... maybe a new hobby? Pottery out flying in?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you were atleast able to get a breather from the kiddos. I still can't imagine six kids...or 3for that matter! love ya! :)

samsthree said...

Wow, you are so brave. I still won't go flying with my step dad. I have to be honest, it freaks me out a bit.

Jen said...

Fun and cute pictures! It looks like they all enjoyed their Christmas morning! I love the jammies. And, what fun to fly!!!