Wow, that's a lot of snow. Is there that much in the Salt Lake Valley? Your kids look like they're having fun. How are you doing?
Whoohoo...I hope you don't have to shovel all season! Cute pics!
Wow, that's lots of snow. I'm glad I don't live on the top of a mountain!!! Cute pictures.
We had tons of snow 2 days ago & now it is gone! Looks like fun for everyone.
You are luky for some snow !NOT 2 FEET! it is os deep I cant get out of the snow with out geting stuk!!!!! Isabelle
Post a Comment
Packages mailed to:
465 Tuhikaramea Road
Temple View
Hamilton 3218
New Zealand
Letters mailed to:
PO Box 9542
Waikato Mail Centre
Hamilton 3240
5 comments:
Wow, that's a lot of snow. Is there that much in the Salt Lake Valley? Your kids look like they're having fun. How are you doing?
Whoohoo...I hope you don't have to shovel all season!
Cute pics!
Wow, that's lots of snow. I'm glad I don't live on the top of a mountain!!! Cute pictures.
We had tons of snow 2 days ago & now it is gone! Looks like fun for everyone.
You are luky for some snow !
NOT 2 FEET! it is os deep I cant get out of the snow with out geting stuk!!!!! Isabelle
Post a Comment