Friday, April 23, 2010

Easter Dresses

I got a laptop last year, which I love, the only down side being my cords and camera are never in the same place. So a couple weeks late our the kids in their Easter clothes. Sort of smiling, it was fairly windy. The boys lasted two photos, Tanya made it through a third and as you can see the chilly wind didn't bother Morgan or Ana in the least and we took a few pictures. Most of Morgan's the wind blew her skirt up or her hair across her face, so we have this silly, extravagant pose that turned out the best, funny girl.












2 comments:

Diana said...

Cute!! I love it when they're all dressed up and looking all prim and proper. We didn't really bother with new church clothes for Easter this year since it was Conference.

Lori said...

How do you handle six kids all clumped together in age, especially with three of them being so very needy? I just don't know how you're doing it. You're my hero.