Alysa wanted in on the Grandma time, so cute.
I didn't get pictures with anyone else, sorry. He got a fun tie tack from Grayce and I will take him to pick out his cub scout clothes and book. We had a wonderful lunch after and enjoyed visiting with everyone. What a happy day, I just love my little guy (who's growing up way too fast! Where has my baby gone?)
4 comments:
Congrats! I love those days when heaven is near and the family comes over to celebrate!
Okay, I got caught up reading your blog today. You're doing a great job with your kids. Sorry I missed you AGAIN. My dad's surgery was supposed to be over by 11:00. At 11:30 they hadn't taken him into surgery still, and I couldn't leave my mom. Sorry. Hope to see you soon.
What a day. Isabelle wanted to be there so bad. We did look up tickets, but you know. Ethan looks so grown up. So proud of you buddy.
Congrats Ethan! You're growing so fast I just can't believe it!
Post a Comment