Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ethan was baptized today!

Ethan was baptized today. What an exciting day for him and our family, he is my baby and last one to get baptized. He and Ashley sang a song, I spoke on baptism and Ashleys brother gave a talk on the Holy Ghost. It was a beautful day and we were so lucky to have so many friends and family members come.
Ethan and Troy by the font.

Ethan, Troy and both Grandpas, no need to say who's father is who's, you can tell it all by the height. : ) Troy confirmed him after the baptism, it was a very sweet blessing.

Ethan, Ethan and Ana. It was fun to have our good friends the Tufts come. Ethan and Ethan have been best budds the past couple years.



Grandma and Grandpa Keller gave him a beautiful picture of Jesus.






Alysa wanted in on the Grandma time, so cute.


Ethan recieved his Bible and Book of Mormon from Grandma and Grandpa Tingey.




I didn't get pictures with anyone else, sorry. He got a fun tie tack from Grayce and I will take him to pick out his cub scout clothes and book. We had a wonderful lunch after and enjoyed visiting with everyone. What a happy day, I just love my little guy (who's growing up way too fast! Where has my baby gone?)

4 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats! I love those days when heaven is near and the family comes over to celebrate!

Lori said...

Okay, I got caught up reading your blog today. You're doing a great job with your kids. Sorry I missed you AGAIN. My dad's surgery was supposed to be over by 11:00. At 11:30 they hadn't taken him into surgery still, and I couldn't leave my mom. Sorry. Hope to see you soon.

samsthree said...

What a day. Isabelle wanted to be there so bad. We did look up tickets, but you know. Ethan looks so grown up. So proud of you buddy.

Tiffany said...

Congrats Ethan! You're growing so fast I just can't believe it!